- 17-Mar-2017 to 30-Mar-2017 (PST)
- Lakeville, MN, USA
MN Pro Paintball Commander - CUSTOMER SERVICE
Your mission, if you choose to accept it (and if we hire you) is...
Job description: This position is a part-time position, but hours can range from 10 up to 40 hours a week. This is depending on workload and performance. A Customer Service Referee controls the customer experience from the time the customer enters the parking lot, thru the time spent in the staging area and on the playing field, to the point they leave. This position is the most important job at the park. Providing the highest possible customer service is the Referee's number one goal while making sure the facility stays safe and welcoming.
- Make sure guest receive the BEST PAINTBALL EXPERIENCE Possible. Help us hit the bullseye in creating the best experience with our customers!
- Control customer's entire experience. Must be good under pressure, like our paintball guns.
- Greet customers upon arrival to property.
- Facilitate customer's needs during check-in. "Gun...check. Paintballs...check. Happy trigger finger...un-check."
- Refereeing open play groups "You're out... you're still in... and everyone can still see you behind that tree"
- Enforce safety at all times
- Conduct safety briefings and demonstrate proper use of equipment "No, the barrel goes away from you"
- Give recommendations on products and services offered by MN Pro Paintball
- Help out with other job duties during busy times
- Complete shift documentation "Today's notes: Guns were shot. Paint was splattered. Smiles were enjoyed. Job well done."
- Be an ambassador to the company and the sport. Wearing shirts riddled with paintball stains is a great place to start.
- Maintain a friendly and courteous work environment
- Participate in delegated opening and closing tasks. Prepare the field for battle.
- Adheres to guidelines and completes all applicable daily checklists
- Regularly monitor and participate in trash cleanup and removal. Even warriors pick up trash.
- Work outside specific job duties and go above and beyond
- Learn all aspects of our business and communicate that to our customers
- All other tasks assigned.
- Must be at least sixteen (16) years old to apply. Sorry, no young guns.
- 1-2 years of work experience
- Customer Service and Sales experience is a plus, but not required
- Required to work most weekend and some weekdays
- Outgoing, easy to talk to, and must feel comfortable speaking in front of and controlling a large group of people Don't be gun shy!
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks, unsupervised throughout the day
- Able to demonstrate good problem-solving skills Must be quick-thinking under fire.
- Must be able to be heard by everyone on the field. Loud booming voice when needed. Remember when mom said to use your "inside" voice? That's not needed here.
- Job requires the ability to work outside in all weather conditions, including hot and cold temperatures and sudden changes in weather.
- Flexible and FUN personality! Shoot, just have fun with it!
Pay Scale, Compensation, and Hours:
- Part Time Position (March-November), 10-40 hours per week
- Must be Available Saturday and Sunday 9:00am -- 9:00pm
- $9.50/hour -- Plus the opportunity for tips
- Discounts on Retail Merchandise and Services at the Store and Park
- Free Season Pass
- Employee Play Days
- The opportunity to grow within a team environment