- 19-Apr-2017 to 05-May-2017 (PST)
- Lakeville, MN, USA
MN Pro Paintball - Supervisor - NOW HIRING LAKEVILLE
Your mission, if you choose to accept it (and if we hire you) is...
Job description: This position is part-time, but hours can range from 10 up to 40 hours a week. This is depending on workload and performance. As a Supervisor you are responsible for overseeing and enforcing park policies and procedures with employees and guests, establishing and maintaining quality guest services, inventory and expense control, and ensuring maximum sales and profitability. Expectation is to provide the highest possible service to our customers. Supervisors oversee the customer's experience from the time the customer enters the park, though the time spent in staging and on the playing field, to the point they leave the parking lot.
- Greet guest and help us hit the bullseye in creating the best experience with our customers!
- Provide leading customer experience. Must be good under pressure, like our paintball guns.
- Learn all aspects of our business, with the ability to communicate and effectively make recommendations to customers. "Gun...check. Paintballs...check. Happy trigger finger...un-check."
- Adapts and overcomes issues by exercising quick thinking and effective problem-solving skills
- Manages and problem solves guest complaints in a timely manner
- Enforce safety and ensure compliance with health and safety regulations are being followed at all times. "No, the barrel goes away from you"
- Oversee and complete facility shift documentation, opening/closing procedures, and checklists. Manage staff so standards are being kept. Prepare the field for battle.
- Guarantees the park is operating with the appropriate staffing demands in accordance with open play and reservations policies
- Be an ambassador to the company and the sport. Wearing shirts riddled with paintball stains is a great place to start.
- Make decisions that are financially responsible and justifiable in accordance with organization policies and procedures
- Assumes all responsibility and accountability for Park funds: processing information/merchandise on POS system and properly handling money in accordance to park procedures
- Help train new employees to meet the standards set forth through MN Pro Paintball
- Assist Branch Manager with employee performance evaluations and reviews
- All other tasks assigned.
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years old to apply. Sorry, no young guns.
- 1-2 years of supervisory experience
- Customer Service and Sales experience is a plus, but not required
- Required to work most weekend and some weekdays
- High initiative and self-motivated
- Outgoing, easy to talk to, and must feel comfortable speaking in front of individuals to a large group of people Don't be gun shy!
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks throughout the day
- Able to demonstrate good problem-solving skills Must be quick-thinking under fire.
- Comfortable working with large groups of people at one time
- Flexible and FUN personality Shoot, just have fun with it!
Pay Scale, Compensation and Hours:
- Part Time Position (March-November), 20-40 hours per week
- Must be Available Saturday and Sunday 9:00am -- 9:00pm
- $10.50-12.50 per/hour -- Plus the opportunity for tips
- Discounts on Retail Merchandise and Services at the Store and Park
- Free Season Pass
- Employee Play Days
- The opportunity to grow within a team environment